Lawncare & Landscaping Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 Review

Go down

Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 Review Empty Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 Review

Post by Admin Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:24 pm

I purchased the Fire HD 8.8 Tablet from Amazon a while back and it turn out to be a real problem when it comes to apps. The problem is it doesn't come with Google play and will not accept any apps unless they come from amazon which is a pain. So I was left without things like Excel and such. It also wasn't that great for photo's either. I guess for $149.00 I shouldn't have expected a whole lot. Now don't get me wrong because it's a nice tablet and if your into watching movies it does a good job and if you get the Amazon prime you have millions of movies and programs to choose from  and the Fire has fantastic sound.

Last week I was at Office Depot and purchased the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8"   It's a great little tablet. it also comes in a 9.7 if your looking for something a little larger.  Galaxy Tab S2 8" is the 8" QXGA (2048x1536) AMOLED Display that's fantastic and easy on the eyes, color and clarity are amazing. Runs the Android 5.1, Lollipop OS and has a 1.9GHz+1.3GHz Octa-core Processor with 3GB of Ram with 32GB of memory but is expandable to 128G with a microSD card. It has one of the best cameras I've had yet on a tablet or phone it's a 2.1MP front and 8.0MP auto-focus rear camera, great if your into taking and keeping a lot of photo's.

The Samsung is very fast about three times faster than the fire and comes with tons of apps, Microsoft, Galaxy, Google as well as Google play app store. The 8" runs $399 and the 9.7 is $499 which is a little more money than the Fire but well worth the extra.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Pisces Posts : 572
Birthday : 1952-03-08

https://lawncare.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down