Lawncare & Landscaping Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Stihl BR 600 magnum Review

Go down

New Stihl BR 600 magnum Review Empty New Stihl BR 600 magnum Review

Post by Admin Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:14 am

Just purchased the BR 600 a while back and was a little hesitant because I've been using the Br 550 for a few years and I questioned myself about the price difference between the two units as to whether it was worth the extra money or not. After using the 600 I can truthfully say it was worth every penny.
You would think the differences between the two units would be that great but the difference is day and night. The difference between 199mph and 201mph is nothing but the difference between 530 cfm and 712 cfm escaping the tube end  is more than significant.
The debris that can be moved with the 600 is unbelievable, it's almost to the point of being to powerful and to use it on someones patio or back porch you basically have to idle the thing. Driveways and sidewalk I'm doing in half the time and it's really nice when removing grass and leaves from under vehicles, now I could continue this list but I think you get the picture. 
Now whether I'd recommend this blower or not it would depend on a couple of factors. To the Homeowner I wouldn't recommend it unless you had a lot of property and trees or a driveway a half mile long because it's probably over kill but for the lawn-care guys I think the BR 600 teamed up with the BR 430 would be the perfect set up for a trailer. For myself and the business It's been worth every penny.

It's an  New Stihl BR 600 magnum Review 893148 Blower

New Stihl BR 600 magnum Review Br_60011
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Pisces Posts : 572
Birthday : 1952-03-08

https://lawncare.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down