Lawncare & Landscaping Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humm Breaking into the Professional Lawn Care Business

Go down

Humm Breaking into the Professional Lawn Care Business Empty Humm Breaking into the Professional Lawn Care Business

Post by Admin Sat May 21, 2011 4:58 pm

Humm Breaking into the Professional Lawn Care Business 1976983616 It's funny how people treat each other when it comes to business and money. Over the past few years I've learned that the Lawn-care Business is one of the most cut throat, stab in the back occupations one can get into.

The guy that is trying to break into the business automatically earns the name of Lowballer or a Hack, and god forbid he drives a Toyota pick with all his mowers and equipment in the back end, that makes all the so called professionals cringe.:grrr:
He's taking my money or He's killing or Business or better yet He's STEALING MY CUSTOMERS.affraid

H$ll everybody knows to be in Lawn care you have to drive at least a three quarter ton four wheel drive at least that's what they (all the Pros) told me.
Those 12 to 16ft trailers are heavy. affraid

Now lets Talk about the term Professional Lawn-Care operator.
What makes a professional lawn-care operator???? don\'t know Would it be he has a license or maybe he has a big Trailer with the name Professional on the side which gives him the right to screw over his customers and charge inflated prices.
Maybe the fact he has $12,000 mowers and 50 or 60 thousand or more in overhead and talk about attitudes.

Humm Breaking into the Professional Lawn Care Business 493548 I forgot you have to be able to do a lawn, just you on that 60" cut mower and another guy with a string trimmer in SIX MINUTES, Talk about Rocket Science WoW. Humm I wonder how many blades of grass he cuts or does he just mash it all down with those 12" tires on the back of that Dixie Chopper? Humm Breaking into the Professional Lawn Care Business 2059067951

Reality Check........... Everything from the Toyota Pick up to the Six minute lawn cut, all true.
Breaking into the Lawn-care Business is hard enough without the name calling, the Negativity from people and big businesses and more than an individual should have to put up with. Lets remember, those of us who operate a lawn care business, we all started some where. Humm Breaking into the Professional Lawn Care Business 1764948337
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Pisces Posts : 572
Birthday : 1952-03-08

https://lawncare.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Humm Breaking into the Professional Lawn Care Business Empty Re: Humm Breaking into the Professional Lawn Care Business

Post by Admin Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:36 pm

I was just on LMF where I started this topic and it's had a fairly good response. Things have been asked about how much to charge for services and whether or not at my prices I could make a living in Lawn care or not.

The thing is that a question like that actually has no answer because making a living at anything is determined by the individual and there life style so what one person would deem sufficient for a living is going to be different for some one else.

There are people who make $15 K a year and drive a nice used car or truck and are as happy as can be but to hear some of these lawn care people talk, if they can't clear $50 k a year and drive new trucks and trailers full of new equipment Humm Breaking into the Professional Lawn Care Business 443791640 the job is a total failure. WTF

I guess it comes down to the individual running the business and if they're happy doing lawn-care and are you happy with the money there making, if the answer is yes then I guess you can say they're a successful business, if it's no then maybe you need to find another line of work. beer chug
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Pisces Posts : 572
Birthday : 1952-03-08

https://lawncare.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down