Lawncare & Landscaping Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Hand Held Equipment on the Market (Multiple Choice)

2 posters

Go down

What's The Best Hand Held Equipment on the Market

Best Hand Held Equipment on the Market  (Multiple Choice)  I_vote_lcap25%Best Hand Held Equipment on the Market  (Multiple Choice)  I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Best Hand Held Equipment on the Market  (Multiple Choice)  I_vote_lcap0%Best Hand Held Equipment on the Market  (Multiple Choice)  I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Best Hand Held Equipment on the Market  (Multiple Choice)  I_vote_lcap0%Best Hand Held Equipment on the Market  (Multiple Choice)  I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Best Hand Held Equipment on the Market  (Multiple Choice)  I_vote_lcap75%Best Hand Held Equipment on the Market  (Multiple Choice)  I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Best Hand Held Equipment on the Market  (Multiple Choice)  Empty Best Hand Held Equipment on the Market (Multiple Choice)

Post by Admin Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:53 am

What's The Best Hand Held Equipment on the Market (Multiple Choice)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Pisces Posts : 572
Birthday : 1952-03-08

https://lawncare.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Best Hand Held Equipment on the Market  (Multiple Choice)  Empty Re: Best Hand Held Equipment on the Market (Multiple Choice)

Post by lawn mower fanatic Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:24 pm

I would have to say Echo because, well, I love my Echo equipment. Never have given me troubles! But Stihl is also one of the best IMO.

Best Hand Held Equipment on the Market  (Multiple Choice)  Echo10

Best Hand Held Equipment on the Market  (Multiple Choice)  Stihl10
lawn mower fanatic
lawn mower fanatic
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Male Posts : 95

http://www.lawnmowerforum.com/members/lawn-mower-fanatic.html

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum