Lawncare & Landscaping Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Boy mower

2 posters

Go down

Bad Boy mower Empty Bad Boy mower

Post by Admin Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:36 pm

I went down to the Cub Cadet dealer to get a Pto belt for my 48" and low and behold when I pulled in the lot I see two Bad Boy Mowers, 60" with a 27hp motor and I thought it was a pretty impressive looking mower until I walked into the shop.

I looked at the the person behind the counter and said I see were going to start selling the Bad Boys and he told me I don't sell ---- and I said but there two brand new ones out front,

yes there are and they come from TSC and we do all there work and there both brand new mowers, never seen grass and already need too be repaired.

Bad Boy mower 493548

Apparently these two were not the only two they've fixed and apparently the guy behind the the counter doesn't think to highly of the mowers and I was wondering if anyone one else had heard anything about the mowers Question
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Pisces Posts : 572
Birthday : 1952-03-08

https://lawncare.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Bad Boy mower Empty Re: Bad Boy mower

Post by Kingwood990 Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:09 pm

I have herd mixed reviews about these mowers. Some people have great luck with them and some do not. I am yet to see one in person but they do look impressive. One has to remember the Bad Boy mower company has only been in business a few years. So they must still have kinks in their manufacturing system. If brand new machines are needing work like this, I will stick to my proven John Deere and Toro Wheel Horse machines.
Kingwood990
Kingwood990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Male Libra Posts : 122
Birthday : 1992-10-12

Back to top Go down