Lawncare & Landscaping Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New business Associate

2 posters

Go down

New business Associate Empty New business Associate

Post by Admin Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:02 pm

Well September 31st is coming, the wife is retiring and she is joining me in the lawn care business. She likes the idea of doing the flower beds and hedges and such so we went down and we added a Stihl HL 45 extend reach hedge trimmer and she's buying the rest of her tools over the internet.

New business Associate 2936064511 I hope she knows what she's getting into
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Pisces Posts : 572
Birthday : 1952-03-08

https://lawncare.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New business Associate Empty Re: New business Associate

Post by Kingwood990 Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:38 pm

Admin wrote:Well September 31st is coming, the wife is retiring and she is joining me in the lawn care business. She likes the idea of doing the flower beds and hedges and such so we went down and we added a Stihl HL 45 extend reach hedge trimmer and she's buying the rest of her tools over the internet.

New business Associate 2936064511 I hope she knows what she's getting into

I hope she does know what she is getting into. My mother owned a landscape/lawn maintenance company for a few years. She ran all the equipment right up in till she was 8months pregnant with me. If your wife has any questions I can get my mother on here and she can answer some of her questions.

It sounds good to me, it is always nice to have extra help on the job. It sounds like she has a good taste in hand held power equipment. thumds up
Kingwood990
Kingwood990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Male Libra Posts : 122
Birthday : 1992-10-12

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum