Lawncare & Landscaping Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Echo PB-255LN Blower Review

Go down

Echo PB-255LN Blower Review Empty Echo PB-255LN Blower Review

Post by lawn mower fanatic Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:28 pm

Now that I have had my PB-255LN for a good amount of time I wanted to reflect on it. Lets start with the features. It has a flared end pipe (which you can get for the PB-250, but comes standard on the 255). It also has a rubber-grip handle. I like it because it gives you a lot of grip. It also has the extra support handle, which REALLY comes in handy. Your arm can get very tired after holding this and the extra support handle comes in handy!! It also has cruise control, which I don't use that much, but comes in handy if your finger gets tired of pressing in the throttle.
This blower starts fairly easily, with maybe 2 pulls on a not-freezing day if you have ran it in the past few days. It does not guzzle gas, and I'm always surprised at how I look at the fuel tank and the amount of gas did not decrease much! Talking about the gas, I like how the fuel tank is semi-clear, so you can see when the tank is getting empty.
The blower is pretty powerful, and it weighs 10.4 pounds dry, and is very quite....which is good.
If I was to buy another blower I would definitely buy the same one...I love it! cheers
I hope this helps anyone who is looking for a good handheld blower!
Echo PB-255LN Blower Review Pb-25510
lawn mower fanatic
lawn mower fanatic
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Male Posts : 95

http://www.lawnmowerforum.com/members/lawn-mower-fanatic.html

Back to top Go down