Lawncare & Landscaping Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HUSTLER Fast Track Zero Turn Mower - $2500

Go down

HUSTLER Fast Track Zero Turn Mower - $2500  Empty HUSTLER Fast Track Zero Turn Mower - $2500

Post by Admin Sun May 27, 2012 1:40 pm

HUSTLER Fast Track Zero Turn Mower - $2500 (Spring Hill)
Date: 2012-05-27, 1:15PM EDT
Reply to: gnqnm-3041071695@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
I have only used this on my own property, which is a medium size lot in Spring Hill. It has NEVER been used commercially.

I have the receipts. I paid $5,400 fro it, so my price is FIRM. It has 102 hours on the motor as of this morning.

This is the FAST TRACK SUPER DUTY model. It is NOT the Mini Fast Track or the Mini Z. Those are home-owner models with the small Kohler engine.

This is the professional model with the larger Kawasaki engine. I ordered it special with a small (36 inch) mower deck, so that I could get around the palms in my back yard.

It has the mulching kit and plate installed from when I purchased it. I have the original equipment side chute which has never been used..

I am moving in mid July and really do not want to part with it until around July 1st, because I mow my back yard 2 or 3 times per week.

If you have a business, and need this right away, maybe we can work something out where you can take it sooner, and give me some kind of a deal on cutting my lawn (especially the back) until I move.

I am located in Spring Hill very close to Spring Hill Drive and Barclay. Call 352-683-6604. I work odd hours, so if there is no answer, please leave a message, and I will get back to you as soon as possible

HUSTLER Fast Track Zero Turn Mower - $2500  5ee5ff10HUSTLER Fast Track Zero Turn Mower - $2500  5nf5h410
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Pisces Posts : 572
Birthday : 1952-03-08

https://lawncare.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down